AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Re: [Divine Souls:4646] Difference betweem Sukh and Kushi

Jyoti Ji,
 
In my opinion, "sukh" means comfort associated with the materialistic things that exist in this world while "khushi" means happiness, which may or may not be linked with materialistic possessions.
 
I have a car which I drive to work everyday. It is very comfortable and I do not have to depend on the public transport or rely on their schedule. My car has various features to make my travel very relaxing and enjoyable. I reach work and I notice my co-worker driving a better/expensive car and my happiness is all gone in a matter of seconds. I have the car but I am not happy in driving it anymore. Nothing has changed in terms of the features but my outlook has changed and I am not happy anymore. Similarly, I have a house full of luxuries and comforts imaginable but no happiness as there will always be better objects available to achieve comfort.
 
All the objects in the world can give me pleasure (sukh) but only contentment will give me happiness (khushi). If i am content with the car I drive, the house I own, the life I live, there will be happiness in each moment. If I am not striving for more all the time, I am able to enjoy the present otherwise I keep wasting my present to make my tomorrow better. At the same time contentment does not mean to limit myself but to perform my actions with best of my abilities and enjoy the results.
 
A gursikh with complete surrender can enjoy the pleasure of all materialistic objects and achieve happiness through contentment. A gursikh understands that all material possessions are temporary and are bestowed upon by the true master. A gursikh uses objects to extend comfort to everyone without discrimination. A gursikh is always content because of the understanding that all objects are for lease and the owner (nirankar) has the ultimate rights to withdraw the permission of use. Till the time I am surrendered to nirankar, my life will be full of comfort and happiness!
 
"sukh saare duniya de, paa de sab di jholi wich, phir wi milayi rakhin santaan di toli wich" - Rajmata Ji
 
Love, Vivek
 

--- On Mon, 4/12/10, jyoti saran <jyoti.nim@gmail.com> wrote:

From: jyoti saran <jyoti.nim@gmail.com>
Subject: [Divine Souls:4639] Difference betweem Sukh and Kushi
To: Divine_Souls@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, April 12, 2010, 4:36 AM

Dhan Nirankar Ji,

Can any one please tell me the difference between Sukh and Kushi. 


Regards,

(¨`·.·´¨) Alwayz
`·.¸(¨`·.·´¨) Keep
(¨`·.·´¨)¸.·´ Smiling!
`·.¸.·´
Jyoti
--
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
**********************
1. Hope all are aware of Nirankari forum on http://www.nirankari.org
2. Proper English Recommended. Avoid Hinglish, Pinglish or English Transliteration.
3. No Personal Communication.
4. Spiritual Content needed in Messages.
5. Archive available on http://divineexpressionblog.blogspot.com
6. Follow us on Facebook http://bit.ly/1wWK5i and twitter @divinesouls
7. Moderators / The Nirankari Mission may not concur with the views expressed by the authors.
 
********************
To post to this group, send email to <Divine_Souls@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from the group, send email to <Divine_Souls-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>

--
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
**********************
1. Hope all are aware of Nirankari forum on http://www.nirankari.org
2. Proper English Recommended. Avoid Hinglish, Pinglish or English Transliteration.
3. No Personal Communication.
4. Spiritual Content needed in Messages.
5. Archive available on http://divineexpressionblog.blogspot.com
6. Follow us on Facebook http://bit.ly/1wWK5i and twitter @divinesouls
7. Moderators / The Nirankari Mission may not concur with the views expressed by the authors.
 
********************
To post to this group, send email to <Divine_Souls@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from the group, send email to <Divine_Souls-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share