AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, August 23, 2009

[Divine Souls:4111] Re: Why there are two forms of God ,like Sakar i.e Materialistic and Nirankar?

Dhanashri Ji,
 
God is one, omnipresent, formless everywhere. I know this but to believe it i need to be able to relate to God. "Sakar" form makes it easy for me to relate to God/Nirankar. The most important purpose of sakar is to be a bridge to nirankar. I can only know nirankar through sakar. Satguru is the bridge to almighty formless nirankar.The form also exists to give me guidance and an opportunity to learn the way to live an ideal life.
 
 A very common human trait, "to see, to believe". I will not believe in something that i can not see or rather it makes it easy to believe, if i can see. Not many people believed that "Nano" could actually be world's cheapest car. There were many theories going in circles that its just a marketing stint and actual price will be higher or it may not even make it to the launch. The car does exist, i need to drive it to believe that it is actually possible to afford a four wheeler for that price. If it was just an idea, it would not have convinced me.
 
All my life, i have looked upon people as role models. At various stages of my life they have changed, from Amitabh Bachchan to Sachin. The only constant role model in my life has been "Satguru", the sakar form of nirankar. He is showing me the path to live a perfect life of a saint. He is living in this materialistic world, in this materialistic form but not affected by it. I could ignore that with an arguement that it is not possible to live in this world without getting affected with the materials but He is showing me that it is achievable. I would not have believed it otherwise.
 
I am thankful to Satguru for uniting me with nirankar, helping me understand the purpose of my life. Satguru is present to guide me to live an ideal life and to actually believe that it can be done!
 
Love, Vivek
 


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
**********************
1. Proper English Recommended. Avoid Hinglish, Pinglish or English Transliteration.
2. No Personal Communication.
3. Spiritual Content needed in Messages.
4. Archive available on http://divineexpressionblog.blogspot.com
5. Follow us on Facebook. http://bit.ly/1wWK5i
6. Follow us on Twitter @divinesouls
7. Moderators / The Nirankari Mission may not concur with the views expressed by the authors.
********************
To post to this group, send email to <Divine_Souls@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from the group, send email to <Divine_Souls-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share