AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, August 16, 2009

[Divine Souls:4099] Bonded Freedom

It was the time when Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru where traveling for some political work. India was an Independent country by then. Suddenly one person from crowd stopped him and questioned, "What we have got after freedom? What is the difference? Even today situation is as bad as it was before independence. What have u given us?" Pandit Ji stayed calm and then replied that this is the difference. Now you can talk to Prime Minister of your country in this manner. If you had tried this before probably some Britisher would had shot you or put you in jail. After listening this incident a thought came in my mind that probably this is the difference between freedom of Nation and soul. When a person gets independent by Nation he can speak to head of that Nation anytime and when person becomes independent by soul he can speak to head of this soul i.e. super soul at anytime.

           But every freedom comes with a cost. Every game has its rules and regulations. When George Bush was president a reporter had thrown a shoe at him in a press conference. Few people even tried the same in India. Then a time had come when throwing shoes at Ministers had become a fashion. Although many of them were off target but all the offenders were sent behind the bars. Everyone is free to express themselves but the way later one's expressed was not under the rules and regulations of the state. Babaji says that, "Ae mere khuda main utna hi azaad rahu jitna ki tere qaid main rahu" It is nice to live a free, independent life but every sort of freedom is coupled with some bindings. One who enjoys freedom under these bindings is the one who excels in life.   

On Mukti Parv Diwas I was blessed with the seva to receive the saint who was going to preside the congregation in our sector. As I stay on 11th floor we made our way towards the lift. I pressed one button and when we came out of the lift we saw that we had landed on some other floor. It was not my house. I just kept quiet and said that by mistake I pressed no.7. Then again we got in the lift and came on 11th floor. Saint asked me now have we reached. Embarrassingly I replied yes. A point to think upon here is that I knew my house, I was in the lift but still I didn't made it just because I pressed the wrong button. Babaji has blessed me with this ticket of divine knowledge, I know my house but still if I press the undesired buttons I may land up on some other place where I'm not supposed to be. Knowingly or unknowingly one presses the buttons of ego, hatred, selfishness, greed, competition which deviates one from the actual destination.

Babaji once said that, "Separate yourselves from all those things which separates you from others". It is the process of removing impurities from the pure rather than putting purity into impure. Let all the bad qualities evaporate from me every passing breath because finally only pure will be allowed to enter the pure.


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
**********************
1. Proper English Recommended. Avoid Hinglish, Pinglish or English Transliteration.
2. No Personal Communication.
3. Spiritual Content needed in Messages.
4. Archive available on http://divineexpressionblog.blogspot.com
5. Follow us on Facebook. http://bit.ly/1wWK5i
6. Follow us on Twitter @divinesouls
7. Moderators / The Nirankari Mission may not concur with the views expressed by the authors.
********************
To post to this group, send email to <Divine_Souls@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from the group, send email to <Divine_Souls-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share