AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Friday, August 21, 2009

[Divine Souls:4105] Attitude Determines Attitude


I woke up early today, excited over all I get to
do before the clock strikes midnight. I have
responsibilities to fulfill today. I am important.

My job is to choose what kind of day I am going
to have.

Today I can complain because the weather is rainy
or I can be thankful that the grass is getting
watered for free.

Today I can feel sad that I don't have more money
or I can be glad that my finances encourage me to
plan my purchases wisely and guide me away from
waste.

Today I can grumble about my health or I can
rejoice that I am alive.

Today I can lament over all that my parents
didn't give me when I was growing up or I can feel
grateful that they allowed me to be born.

Today I can cry because roses have thorns or I
can celebrate that thorns have roses.

Today I can mourn my lack of friends or I can
excitedly embark upon a quest to discover new
relationships.

Today I can whine because I have to go to work or
I can shout for joy because I have a job to do.

Today I can complain because I have to go to
school or eagerly open my mind and fill it with
rich new tidbits of knowledge.

Today I can murmur dejectedly because I have to
do housework or I can feel honored because the
Lord has provided shelter for my mind, body and
soul.

Today stretches ahead of me, waiting to be
shaped. And here I am, the sculptor who gets to do
the shaping.

What today will be like is up to me. I get to
choose what kind of day I will have!


Regards,
Munish Sehgal


=====-----=====-----===== Notice: The information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it may contain  confidential or privileged information. If you are  not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use,  review, distribution, printing or copying of the  information contained in this e-mail message  and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If  you have received this communication in error,  please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and  immediately and permanently delete the message  and any attachments. Thank you    --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
**********************
1. Proper English Recommended. Avoid Hinglish, Pinglish or English Transliteration.
2. No Personal Communication.
3. Spiritual Content needed in Messages.
4. Archive available on http://divineexpressionblog.blogspot.com
5. Follow us on Facebook. http://bit.ly/1wWK5i
6. Follow us on Twitter @divinesouls
7. Moderators / The Nirankari Mission may not concur with the views expressed by the authors.
********************
To post to this group, send email to <Divine_Souls@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from the group, send email to <Divine_Souls-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share