AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Re: [Divine Souls:4459] reply soon

Ankur Ji, 

Hope all is good at your end. According to me, every action that is beyond my control, my understanding, my vision with a positive or negative effect on my life is "kismat" or "destiny".

I am stuck in traffic, getting late to work, my kismat. The building caught fire but i was saved, as i was late to work, because i was stuck in traffic, my kismat. I won a lottery, my kismat. I am a changed human being, with lots of attitude, lost my character, my kismat. I am impatient while in the car and i am full of ego after acquiring wealth. 

Looking at both these examples, the action is same but as i go with time, i know more and the effect changes from positive to negative or vice-versa. In essence, the difference is in my knowledge, my understanding, my vision. If only i was able to see my future, "kismat" or "destiny" will have no relevance in my life. Everything will become predictable and the unpredictable part in my life is called kismat.

After attaining divine-knowledge, after i completely surrender to nirankar, my kismat is exchanged with "rehmat", my destiny is converted into His "grace". Now every action i do, or every reaction that happens to me has no affect on my life. I am living in total bliss, even while stuck in traffic because, He is the doer, He knew that the building would catch fire, so its better to make me wait in the traffic. As a gursikh, everything is rehmat, even the wealth i got is all His grace, no room for ego. Replace your kismat with rehmat, destiny with grace, enjoy the bliss because He knows everything that is best for me!

Love, Vivek

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share