AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Friday, February 26, 2010

[Divine Souls:4527] GIFT TO BABA JI

 I had the opportunity to attend  Birth Day celebration of His Holiness BABA HARDEV SINGH JI. Many of the devotees presented gorgeous bouquets, glittering large greeting cards and gifts.I kept on pondering which gift Baba Ji may like and appreciate most.
 When  I could not get a reply from my grey matter, I heard Tring... Tring  from  my pocket. I took out my phone and I got reply from a number without any name.I did not check back who the sender was, since I knew  it was the Omniscient replying my question. The message was
 "ON THIS AUSPICIOUS DAY LET A DEDICATED DISCIPLE  BORN  IN EACH OF US"
May BABA JI bless us so that we could gift him such gifts of his liking.
Das 
PC SNEHI
.

--
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
**********************
1. Hope all are aware of Nirankari forum on http://www.nirankari.org
2. Proper English Recommended. Avoid Hinglish, Pinglish or English Transliteration.
3. No Personal Communication.
4. Spiritual Content needed in Messages.
5. Archive available on http://divineexpressionblog.blogspot.com
6. Follow us on Facebook http://bit.ly/1wWK5i and twitter @divinesouls
7. Moderators / The Nirankari Mission may not concur with the views expressed by the authors.
 
********************
To post to this group, send email to <Divine_Souls@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from the group, send email to <Divine_Souls-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share