AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

[Divine Souls:4454] Najane ye saliqa mujhe kab aayega

"Koi Mujhe kuch kahein aur main chup rahu, Najane ye saliqa mujhe kab
aayega" Huzur Babaji had said this golden words and I had kept it as
my status message on Gmail. One of my friends came up with an amusing
reply, "Simple hain, Shaadi ke baad"
Jokes apart but, what happens when someone provokes me to say
something for e.g. Points out my mistakes even if there is any,
Bitches about me, always criticizes me and there are so many things in
this list need not elaborate them. In such situation do I need to tell
myself that be furious, reply him such that he will keep quiet every
time he see's me, show the person the caliber I belong to. I need not
tell myself for all such hyper reactions. It happens instantly. During
Maharashtra Samagam Rev. Prakash Joshi Ji told me that someone has
complained such and such thing about you and I instantly replied,
Uncle Ji waha 10 log the, baaki 9 ne kuch nahi kaha, itne saaron ne
toh appreciate kiya toh problem uss 1 ke saath hain naaki ki mere
saath. Joshi Ji smiled and replied very calmly that, "Aaj bhi 9 logon
ki taarif digest hoti hain par 1 ki criticism nahi"
Saints it may be difficult to believe but it is true that today my
situation has become like that television whose remote control is in
someone else's hand. Some one wants to see me in anger and they just
start criticizing me, someone want to see me happy and they start
praising me and so easily I fall to it that I don't even realize but I
am displaying the channel which other person wants to see.
Huzur Babaji was once on one salvation tour. It was after discourses
that one of the person from the congregation said that he is my
classmate and I want to meet him. The Pramukh saint of that area took
him to Babaji. Babaji was sitting on sofa in a room were the
arrangements were made post congregation. There were few saints from
Babaji's convoy in that room and in between this, this person went
near sofa sat next to Babaji, Kept his hand around the shoulder of his
holiness and says, "Good Speech Yaar". Everyone in that room was
shocked to see this but, what should Babaji say in turn, "Thank You".
Although the person had committed such a big mistake without even
realizing it but the way Babaji reacted to it was a biggest teaching
lesson for person like me
"Koi mujhe kuch kahein aur main chup rahu, Najane ye saliqa mujhe kab
aayega"

--
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
**********************
1. Proper English Recommended. Avoid Hinglish, Pinglish or English Transliteration.
2. No Personal Communication.
3. Spiritual Content needed in Messages.
4. Archive available on http://divineexpressionblog.blogspot.com
5. Follow us on Facebook. http://bit.ly/1wWK5i
6. Follow us on Twitter @divinesouls
7. Moderators / The Nirankari Mission may not concur with the views expressed by the authors.
********************
To post to this group, send email to <Divine_Souls@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from the group, send email to <Divine_Souls-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share