AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

[Divine Souls:4498] my smile campaign

Dhan nirankar saints

 

Many a times I heard people saying "if you make someone happy it feels really good." However, I could never connect to it truly until recently when I realized that radiating happiness is in compliance to Baba ji's mission and so important.

 

I visited a private bank recently. The bank teller seemed worried /stressed out. I asked her if she has had a bad day at work. As soon as I asked her I saw a simile on her face. It was lovely to add a light moment to her life and I thought I'd take care to make all people relax ( I come in contact with) who seem to be tensed or stressed out.

 

I read an article in a magazine. The writer of the article one day noticed the people on the road as she drove to work. She saw frowns and long faces. She could not locate anyone smiling except for a group of school going children. Are smiles all that rare? Saints do we smile or do we also show long faces and frowns to the world? This was another impetus for me to start my smile campaign – making people smile.

 

Saints Baba ji is healing the world. Let's do this at our micro levels. Lets add happiness to the world. Let's radiate positive energy, love, happiness and smiles all the time. And all this is so easy to do. Just build a relationship with people by talking to them with a smile. Heal the world for it to be a better place. The lyrics of Michael Jackson's " heal the world" fit in appropriately here.


"We Could Fly So High
Let Our Spirits Never Die
In My Heart
I Feel You Are All
My Brothers
Create A World With
No Fear
Together We'll Cry
Happy Tears
See The Nations Turn
Their Swords
Into Plowshares

Heal The World
Make It A Better Place

For You And For Me
And The Entire Human Race"

 

Saints, participate in a personal smile campaign making everyone smile and adding positive energy to their life. I think this will make us better devotees of His Holiness. Baba ji please send us energy to achieve this.

 

Regards

Garima


 


--
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
**********************
1. Proper English Recommended. Avoid Hinglish, Pinglish or English Transliteration.
2. No Personal Communication.
3. Spiritual Content needed in Messages.
4. Archive available on http://divineexpressionblog.blogspot.com
5. Follow us on Facebook. http://bit.ly/1wWK5i
6. Follow us on Twitter @divinesouls
7. Moderators / The Nirankari Mission may not concur with the views expressed by the authors.
********************
To post to this group, send email to <Divine_Souls@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from the group, send email to <Divine_Souls-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share