AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Re: [Divine Souls:4407] Do Ghosts exist

Ashish Ji,
 
I am very fond of music, like to listen to various forms depending on my preference. Over the years i have realised that a good set of headphones make a lot of difference in the hearing quality of the music. Recently i bought a pair of premium noise cancelling headphones which give me a reprieve from the noisy world around me. Now i can hear more of my music, less of the unwanted noise around me and no audible distraction, significantly improving my enjoyment.
 
Taking the same example, i used to believe in superstitions before taking this divine-knowledge. There are many superstitions attached to most of the things that i do in an average day which kept distracting me from the real purpose of my life. After the enlightenment, i could clearly understand the basic sense of my evolution in human form and the faith/surrender to almighty nirankar helps me to enjoy my life more than ever before without thinking about the noisy (read superstitous) world around me. I am at peace completely enjoying the music of life with the "noise cancelling headphones" of gyan.
 
Coming to your questions, the ghost that i know exists and most afraid of is, my own self. Whenever i derail from the path of universal brotherhood, universal love, teachings of my satguru, i become a ghost. People are afraid to come near to me, talk to me. I am so deep in my own self that i isolate myself and my ego makes me a scary figure for everyone around me. This is where the company of saints works well because they have the power to cure with the help of prayers. A prayer with a pure heart and complete surrender can cure any soul in any spirit. A prayer always works, It can cure anything, anyone!
 
Love, Vivek

--- On Sun, 1/24/10, Ashish <ashish2401nirankari@yahoo.co.in> wrote:

From: Ashish <ashish2401nirankari@yahoo.co.in>
Subject: [Divine Souls:4405] Do Ghosts exist
To: "Divine Souls" <divine_souls@googlegroups.com>
Date: Sunday, January 24, 2010, 7:02 PM

Rev Saints,

Dhan Nirankar ji.

Just wished to pose a query:

1. Do ghosts exist.

2. What is saints duty if they see somebody possessed with ghosts or
bad spirits.

Das,

Ashish

--
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
**********************
1. Proper English Recommended. Avoid Hinglish, Pinglish or English Transliteration.
2. No Personal Communication.
3. Spiritual Content needed in Messages.
4. Archive available on http://divineexpressionblog.blogspot.com
5. Follow us on Facebook. http://bit.ly/1wWK5i
6. Follow us on Twitter @divinesouls
7. Moderators / The Nirankari Mission may not concur with the views expressed by the authors.
********************
To post to this group, send email to <Divine_Souls@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from the group, send email to <Divine_Souls-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>

--
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
**********************
1. Proper English Recommended. Avoid Hinglish, Pinglish or English Transliteration.
2. No Personal Communication.
3. Spiritual Content needed in Messages.
4. Archive available on http://divineexpressionblog.blogspot.com
5. Follow us on Facebook. http://bit.ly/1wWK5i
6. Follow us on Twitter @divinesouls
7. Moderators / The Nirankari Mission may not concur with the views expressed by the authors.
********************
To post to this group, send email to <Divine_Souls@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from the group, send email to <Divine_Souls-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share