AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, January 10, 2010

[Divine Souls:4391] Dhan Nirankar Ji

Who AM I ?????

I am the Sun that rose from the east,

       I am the sun that set in the west

              I am the breeze that blew from the leaf

                      I am the leaf that the breeze blew away

I am the mother of my own child

       I am the necessity of my own being

              I am the friend that you may need

                     I am the you that may need me

I am the one who commits mistakes

       I am the mistake that i commit to self

              I am the one that hurts you

                     I am the you when i get hurt

I am the master who teaches you

      I am the student learning from you

              I am the you, that experienced

                     I am the other that got the experience

I am the stone that cant feel a thing

      I am the flower that is crushed by the stone

              I am the arrogance, with no humility

                     I am the 'humble' that knows not arrogance

I am the you and you are the me,

     I am everyone and everyone is me

             I am the one that holds the hand

                     I am the hand that holds on to me.

I am the infinitum , i am the end

     I am my creator, i am my nemesis

             I am the hate , when in the heart with no love

                     I am the love in the air , everywhere


Dust Of Ur Holy Feets

   Nitin Manocha ( Financial Advisor)



Get your new Email address!
Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share