AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Friday, July 16, 2010

[Divine Souls:4881] Keep the Change

It was weekend and I was killing time at my house relaxing myself. My brother generally he pesters me very much but that day he was looking at one box which was gifted to him by his friend.  I noticed that it was very expensive Tommy Hilfiger wallet. It was priced 10 times more than that a normal wallet would cost. Somehow I took my chance and said him that, "Someone has gifted it to you, in turn you gift it to me" He smiled and without saying a single word gave it to me. Before he would change his mind I started transferring stuff from my old wallet to new wallet. Credit Cards, Debit Card, Visiting Cards etc and obviously money. I was trying to fit Babaji's photo at one section. Everything was transferred successfully but then there were few Rs.1 and Rs. 2 coins which were remaining in the old wallet. To my surprise there was no section for change in the new wallet. I was trying to fit in at every alternative location but wallet was getting bulged out. Every time I used put those coins and the shape used to get distorted. I was frustrated and after many unsuccessful attempts placed those coins somewhere and said to my brother, "Such an expensive wallet but no section for change." He smiled back and said, "Actually the problem is that you have got it at free of cost". "Then What" I said. He explained very nicely that," This wallet's actual cost is so high that person who will buy this by spending from his own wallet will not keep change with him. He will be so rich that he won't bother for such Rs.1 and Rs. 2 coins. Everywhere he goes his attitude will be 'Keep the change'".

Someone can gift me an expensive thing but can't get rid of my cheap habits. Babaji gave me the most expensive thing, this almighty which can't even be measured in terms of money but what about my cheap habits.  I will have to get rid of them myself.  Even Babaji says, "Separate yourself from all those things which separate you from others".

Scriptures say that this human body is attained after 84 million cycles of birth and death. Babaji once said that,"If you don't believe in this number then think of number of animals you have seen". So true, at sometime I was in body of Snake, sometime in body of wolf and sometime in dog and the list will go on. But when I look at this human body of mine I feel even today all these animals are alive inside me.  Whichever animal I feed it becomes alive inside me.  This divine knowledge is rebirth of human in me. Let this divine qualities of Love, Mercy, Compassion reside in me. Few days back Babaji said that, "Agar iss mann main pyaar nahi hain toh yeh mann khaali nahi hain, fir ismain nafrat hain". Let the vices die before thee. Babaji ne toh taras khaake mehenga wallet de diya hain par chutte dhundne ki meri sasti aadat ab chali jaayein.

--
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
**********************
1. Member contributors are requested to post their messages on the Discussion Forum at http://www.nirankari.org simultaneouly.
2. Spiritual Content needed in Messages.
3. Moderators / The Nirankari Mission may not concur with the views expressed by the authors.
4. Please stop promoting this group and start promoting the Discussion Forum at http://www.nirankari.org
 
********************
To post to this group, send email to <Divine_Souls@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from the group, send email to <Divine_Souls-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share