AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

[Divine Souls:4861] Re: O Lord

Dnj Santo,

Came across this poem and thought to share with you..

O Lord I know why you have kept me with you all the time, cos I'm very shaky in balancing my self....
O lord I know why you have given me company of your true saints, cos I'm very liberal in self observation...
O lord I know why you are making me to do sewa cos I'm very lazy in nature...
O lord I know why you asking me to do simran, coz I'm very poor by heart...
O Lord I know why u had to come on this earth physically, cos I'm (sinner) here on the earth...
O Lord I know why u keep forgiving me on my death equivalent mistakes, cos u love me very much..   
O Lord don't just show me the right path, O Lord don't just inspire me to walk on it, this is humble request from ur lazy kid O Lord,
please make me to walk on it too !!!

Humble Regards,
Sunil


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

--
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
**********************
1. Member contributors are requested to post their messages on the Discussion Forum at http://www.nirankari.org simultaneouly.
2. Spiritual Content needed in Messages.
3. Moderators / The Nirankari Mission may not concur with the views expressed by the authors.
4. Please stop promoting this group and start promoting the Discussion Forum at http://www.nirankari.org

********************
To post to this group, send email to <Divine_Souls@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from the group, send email to <Divine_Souls-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share