AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, June 3, 2010

RE: [Divine Souls:4783] A question

Dear Saints
After knowledge I always wanted to learn more and more.The day I was given Gian seeking and learning ended the new path I was on and will never end is living because "TO BE IS THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW"
 Thanks
Upashak

From: shama_ramesh@hotmail.com
To: radical_system@hotmail.com; divine_souls@googlegroups.com; ashish2401nirankari@yahoo.co.in
Subject: RE: [Divine Souls:4780] A question
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 21:01:26 +0000

My dear son,
Dhan Nirankarji,
 
It is good to ask question from the saints to remove the confusion and to progress. i am also a young learner of Satguru Babaji. when i was in your age I also used to think a lot. I feel so lucky that from childhood i had great apportunities to have blessings of various great saint of our mission who removed the ignorance from my mind and made me understand the divine knowledge. So I can just tell you the divine knowledge with which we are blessed is supreme knowledge, nothing more is greater than it. Just try to live in present with positive thinking because Satguru has connected us with positive Nirankar.
Once Satguru Babaji has said no matter water in river is coming from which mountain and going to which river or sagar, but our thirst can be quinched only by drinking the water from the source which is present in front of us. Same way at present we are lucky that we have got the shelter of true master Satguru Babaji so we just try to live a life according to His teaching, forget about his creation. Tumri Gat Mat Tumhi Jaani. Nanak Das sada kurbani.
 
Keep continue to attend the sadh sangat ( congregation) regularly, your all question will be answered without even asking, it is my personal experience.
 
Dhan Nirankarji
sushma ahuja
 

 
> Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 10:44:41 -0700
> Subject: [Divine Souls:4778] A question
> From: radical_system@hotmail.com
> To: divine_souls@googlegroups.com
>
> Dear Saints
>
> Im a young boy, 18years old and I have a rather weird question. I
> recieved Gyan about 3 or 4 years ago. I know that the Gyan is actually
> the highest and purest form of Thruth and Knowledge, the translation
> of it is also Knowledge. But the thing is I am somebody that thinks a
> lot, a lot through everything that occurs in my life, in some way you
> may say that i am a philosopher. The thing that I wanna ask is if it
> is wrong to search further? I have so many questions about the
> universe. I know that Ive recieved anything a person can actually wish
> for, and maybe the journey shoul've stopped there. But what i wonder
> is that is it wrong to proceed my journey, i do not know what im
> looking for really nor do i know the exact question because there are
> so many. I hope somebody can help me out because my 'knowledge' is
> rather limited. I want to ask to you Saints if it is wrong to seek
> further?
>
> Thank you for Your attention
>
> --
> VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
> **********************
> 1. Hope all are aware of Nirankari forum on http://www.nirankari.org
> 2. Proper English Recommended. Avoid Hinglish, Pinglish or English Transliteration.
> 3. No Personal Communication.
> 4. Spiritual Content needed in Messages.
> 5. Archive available on http://divineexpressionblog.blogspot.com
> 6. Follow us on Facebook http://bit.ly/1wWK5i and twitter @divinesouls
> 7. Moderators / The Nirankari Mission may not concur with the views expressed by the authors.
>
> ********************
> To post to this group, send email to <Divine_Souls@googlegroups.com>
> To unsubscribe from the group, send email to <Divine_Souls-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>


Hotmail: Free, trusted and rich email service. Get it now.
--
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
**********************
1. Hope all are aware of Nirankari forum on http://www.nirankari.org
2. Proper English Recommended. Avoid Hinglish, Pinglish or English Transliteration.
3. No Personal Communication.
4. Spiritual Content needed in Messages.
5. Archive available on http://divineexpressionblog.blogspot.com
6. Follow us on Facebook http://bit.ly/1wWK5i and twitter @divinesouls
7. Moderators / The Nirankari Mission may not concur with the views expressed by the authors.
 
********************
To post to this group, send email to <Divine_Souls@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from the group, send email to <Divine_Souls-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>


Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share