AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, June 5, 2010

[Divine Souls:4791] Re: A question

Dear Saints

Thank you very much for your answers, they were quite helpfull to me
personally. I also grasped the concept of what you wanted to say. Its
rather a funny thing what happened during these few days. After the
theoretical approach I actually got a pretty practical approach of the
answers of my questions.
Im take rather lots of interest in philosophy. In philosophy there is
this person, Hans Georg Gadamer, that says a few interesting words. He
is exploring the world of hermeneutics ( understanding and
explaining). There he got to the 3 basics; understanding, explaining
and implementing.
When I start thinking about these 3 words and what you Saints told me,
I came to a conclusion. When we get Gyan, we have to understand what
it is about (1st basic). And if a person can understand something he
can also explain it so that goes hand in hand. But, what Gadamer, said
that during the late centuries people lost grip of the last basic and
that is implementation. With what you said I actually 'get' it.
First we have to understand and trying to explain (to ourselves) what
the Gyan is about. And we should try to implement these factors into
our life because that implementation is actually the embodiment of our
understandings.

I hope that you could understand what Im trying to say and correct me
if im wrong.

Thank you very much
Dear Saints

On 2 jun, 19:44, Flavour Harsimran <radical_sys...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Saints
>
> Im a young boy, 18years old and I have a rather weird question. I
> recieved Gyan about 3 or 4 years ago. I know that the Gyan is actually
> the highest and purest form of Thruth and Knowledge, the translation
> of it is also Knowledge. But the thing is I am somebody that thinks a
> lot, a lot through everything that occurs in my life, in some way you
> may say that i am a philosopher. The thing that I wanna ask is if it
> is wrong to search further? I have so many questions about the
> universe. I know that Ive recieved anything a person can actually wish
> for, and maybe the journey shoul've stopped there. But what i wonder
> is that is it wrong to proceed my journey, i do not know what im
> looking for really nor do i know the exact question because there are
> so many. I hope somebody can help me out because my 'knowledge' is
> rather limited. I want to ask to you Saints if it is wrong to seek
> further?
>
> Thank you for Your attention

--
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
**********************
1. Hope all are aware of Nirankari forum on http://www.nirankari.org
2. Proper English Recommended. Avoid Hinglish, Pinglish or English Transliteration.
3. No Personal Communication.
4. Spiritual Content needed in Messages.
5. Archive available on http://divineexpressionblog.blogspot.com
6. Follow us on Facebook http://bit.ly/1wWK5i and twitter @divinesouls
7. Moderators / The Nirankari Mission may not concur with the views expressed by the authors.

********************
To post to this group, send email to <Divine_Souls@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from the group, send email to <Divine_Souls-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share