AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Friday, June 4, 2010

[Divine Souls:4787] Seven Klemas to embrace Islam

Dhan nirankar ji,
santo ji this is for your information, please bless me to do more.

Bismilla-hir-rahmanir-rahim.

(In the name of Allâh/Nirankar, most beneficent and most compassionate)

 

Learning Kalemas (words) tenets of Islam

Klema or Klam: Divine spoken words (shabad) of Prophet Mohammed (pbuh).

There are 7 Klema were given to people who embrace Islam

Seven Klemas

1) Divine word. (Revealed to see and know the Wahdat) Allah

2) Evidence and witness of Allah. (Testify the Oneness of Wahdat/Allah)

3) Praised and sing Glory of Allah. (Seen the unique excepted whole heartedly)

4) Believe in Unity/Oneness of Allah. Declare faith, instead of many gods or objects.

5) Seek forgiveness.

6) Denial of infidelity.

7) Ecceptance.

 

1) Klema (exceptions) I except.
I testify "There is none worthy of Worship except Allah and Muhammed (pbuh) is Allah's Rasool (Messenger)

 

2) Klema Shahadat (Testify) I testify.
"There is none worthy of worship but Allah and I testify that Muhammad (pbuh) is Allah's Rasool" (Messenger)

3) Klema Tamjeed (Glorification of Allah) I Glorify.
"Glory be to Allah and all praise be to Allah and There is none worthy of worship but Allah, Allah is the greatest and there is no power and might except from Allah. The Most High, the Great."

4) Klema Tauheed ( Unity of Allah) I Believing in Oneness.
"There is none worthy of worship but Allah who is unique, none alike His is the Kingdom and for Him is all praise, He gives life and causes death, in His hand is all good and He has power over everything"

5) Klema Radde - Kufr (Disproving of Shirk) I deny partners.

"O Allah! I seek protection in you from that I should not join any partner with you knowingly. I seek your forgiveness from that which I do not know. I repent from it (ignorance) I free myself from disbelief and joining partners with you and from all sins. I submit to your will, I believe and I declare: There is none worthy of worship besides Allah and Muhammad (pbuh) is Allah's Messenger."

 

Imaan Mujmal
"I believe in Allah as He is with Him many names and Qualities and I have accepted all His orders."

 

Imaan Mufassal
"I believe in Allah, Angels, Holy books, Holy messengers, Day of Judgment. Fate good and bad. Life after death."

 

Wassalaam

 

Rasheeda  Begum 



Get a free e-mail account with Hotmail. Sign-up now.

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share