AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

[Divine Souls:4350] Do you remember?

Dhan Nirankar Ji dear saints,

 

Came across some very touching words while reading recent mission magazine.

 

Translating the same in English here. As this is a free translation, please forgive if not able to convey the meaning in its purest form.

 

*********************************************************************************************************************

 

‘Request of GOD’/’Prabhu ka Nivedan’ – “Do You Remember?”

 

When you woke up today, I saw you and hoped that you will certainly talk to me if only two words though, but you were busy in choosing clothes for the day. I only kept waiting. When you were getting ready from here and there, I felt that you will remember me with a lovingly smile but you could not get two seconds for me out of the normal chores of life.

 

Once you had 15 minutes of free time, when you were sitting idly on the chair and had nothing to do. You stood up all of a sudden and I thought that you are surely coming towards me but you went to the phone for chatting with friends, while I kept on looking you. This was your morning, where your engagements did not give you enough time to have a word with me.

 

I now observed in the noon if you might be looking for me? You forgot me this time too. Your friends however invited me before their lunch but you were still busy with your friends. There was still half the day left and I again hoped that you would certainly remember me once.

 

After winding up all the tasks you started watching T.V. in the evening. I was wondering if you like T.V. as you spend most of the time watching it.

 

Its night by now and you are done with your dinner. Being too tired, you greeted ‘good night’ to the family and went to bed and were asleep within seconds!!

 

All this made me thought – “Is it Okay that you are not even bothered that I am always with you?

 

You cannot imagine the patience I have. You should also treat everybody with the same patience. So much I love you that I wait for your ‘One Prayer’, ‘One Thanks’, ‘One Gesture’…thirstily, but you do not think of me even once.

 

You are about to wake up now. Once again I shall wait for you with all of my love, only with the hope, that you would be able to find out a ‘moment’ for me today…

 

~Pinki Rajani,

Datiya,MP.

(Sant Nirankari-Nov-Dec edition )

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share