AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, December 13, 2009

[Divine Souls:4323]

Dhan Nirankar Ji Saints,

 

Some of the Vichars shared by Rev. Vivek Shauk Ji in Chandigarh recently:

 

1)    In order to remove the bitterness of cucumber, we go to the extent of even cutting its neck. In the same way, to remove the bitterness (anger, greed, other evils) of this body , extent of sacrifice should not matter.

 

2)      Once I saw a waiter performing his day-to-day tasks wearing gloves for maintaining proper hygiene. I was delighted to see that he is carrying out his duty in a hygienic way as desired.  However it so happened that he , with the same gloved hand was itching his ear in between the work. My disappointment was very obvious and made me think that  - our condition is also somewhat like him. We also are blessed with Gyaan(gloves) and as part of it, are required to do certain things (maintain hygiene) but in real lives we do not perform our duties well.

 

Saints, please bless me so that I can do well what the knowledge of Satguru wants me to do.

 

Dhan Nirankar Ji.

 

Perminder

919292753044

 

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share