AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Re: [Divine Souls:4300] 62nd Sant Samagam - Lesson learnt

Dear All,
 
Well! First of all I would request Vijay ji not to feel unfortunate as Babaji has accepted the samagam of all those how made it and also who couldn't. Saints are never unhappy! They seek happiness in all they experience.
 
I had an opportunity to attend the 62nd Annual Samagam, I had a very different feel this time.. I have attended many samagam's since my childhood but this time it was very different.. as if there is soooooo much more HH is demanding from Me. I felt it different, dont know if anyone else did or not.
 
Huge lines (Q's) for namaskar and langer - Patience these lovely devotees had was unremarkable.
 
They lived in tents with rain and cold but never complaint. Babaji was passing through the grounds at 3 am to see how his devotees are managing while its raining.. devotees would see HH and sing Ruh Gad Gad Ho Gayi Hain Datya Darshan Kerke Tere, there saints where standing in water with their kids and luggage on their shoulders yet singing. One saint even yelled "Babaji tusi tension na lo, asi theek haa" (Babaji dont worry we are all fine)... this was mentioned by HH in his vichar. This is true devotion.
 
HH loves such saints. Saints never feel unhappy, they dont get effected with the outside environment or atmosphere, saint is a definition of your internal state. Jaisi bhi ho paristhithi ek si ho mano sthithi. THESE DEVOTEES POTRAYED AN EXAMPLE FOR ALL OF US!
 
I was sitting near the namaskar lines and saw sooo many emotions, prayers and thanks giving from such a distance, one glace of HH made saints emotional, happy, rejoice... some devotees where physically challenged yet the desire for Guru Darshan was witnessed.
 
During the morning procession devotees waited for one glance of HH and some devotees would offer him sweets, some would please HH with their fancy costume, decoration, songs, some would get emotional... everyone trying to please HH, everyone trying to get that one eye contact with him... and trust you me, I am assure you that no one can say that Babaji dint look at me... each and every devotees was blessed and every soul was tript (satisfied).
 
These amazing experiences made me realise where I stand?
 
- Physically fit yet complaining about my hair, height, nail, complexion...
- Educated but lack of devotion
- Blessed with all the materialistic things but no gratitude
- Recognising others mistakes and no self improvement
- Want to be in limelight all the time...
- Patience- if I see 10 people standing in a Q I would say oh! its a long Q.. what about 25000 devotees standing in one Q for langer..
- HH dint take rest at all, he once again showed us how to live for others and how to give love to others and make others Happy!
 
One of the saints in Dubai sangat also mentioned that all those who attended the samagam go so much from Samagam  but the question is what did we give? Did we give our ego away, hatred, bad mouthing, pride, anger, curiosity? Because without giving gurdakshina the yag is incomplete.
 
Saints I have all these drawbacks in me and I seek your blessings inorder to bring a positive change and be a true devotee of HH. Please shower your prayers and blessing for my improvment.
 
Please forgive me for my mistakes.
 
Loving Dhan Nirankar Ji,
 
 
Kaajal Khurana

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share