AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Monday, November 2, 2009

[Divine Souls:4254] Dhan Nirankar Ji............ A new member in our family :)

Dhan Nirankar Ji,
 
Please find below the mail shared by Chitra Ji with Divine Souls  group.
 

DNJ saints,

 

With His grace one of my friend join us and here I want to share his (Gaurav's) thoughts with you all saints, and he said.................

 

 
Chitra ...

*****

Dhan Nirankar Ji ,

 

Since you asked to share my feelings after joining "Sangat ".

 

I think I should first tell you Why I joined,

 

The only reason was curiosity... I used to believe that to achieve Salvation one have to cut off from his society, family, dear ones... everything, but it happened that I got to spend a day in company of you Saints, you won't believe that it was the first time in my life that I heard someone from my age group sharing such valuable thoughts, so calm in behaviour, respecting others, it was some thing really incredible and this was the reason which I wanted to find out " what is THAT  ... that which bless you all with this kind of wisdom.?"

And thankfully Supreet ji invited me to come to EMS coming Sunday,

I was fortunate enough to live just a floor above Sant Vinod ji, so readily accepted coming there with him.

On my very first day in EMS I was expecting some curious sights/Questions/… viz.. Who he is?,Why is he here? With whom?

But to my surprise every body was so glad to see a new member in their family as if I really was a part of their family (Which I have become now I guess J).

 

Unfortunately I could not attend the general sangat because of some work but EMS itself was like a "Gyan ganga sagar" and more over the thoughts shared by saints were exactly the same which I used to believe in (The topic was universal brotherhood). And they were expressed which such clarity accompanied by examples which we come across in our daily life. And special thanks to you for sharing "Andhakar se Prakash ki aur", book contains all those 'FACTS' which most of us know , most of us believe in but are not able to implement them in our real life.

Yes there were still some (actually so many) unanswered questions in my mind which were still unanswered after that Sunday but you know Saints are always right when they say "Come to congregation and all your querries will be answered " I even din't had to ask any one but they were all answered.

 

The experience was simply good. I started feeling good . I made it a point that what ever I will learn in congregation I will try to implement the same in my life, and it may be hard to believe for someone who have not tasted this Nirankari life that I do not feel upset, bored, exausted any more.

(Think you may have noticed J).

And most important I guess my anger content had reduced many folds (Close to extinction).

I always used to believe that god is accompanying me everywhere, but even after reading numerous religious literature and being aware of that "God,  is One, omnipresent, omnipotent, formless, an existing reality" but somewhere I had framed a picture of god with whome I used to interact.

 

Congregation and Saints became a part of my life, I started feeling blessed and finally the day came when I asked Vinod ji that I want to know the real wisdom (Gyan). It took me 2 months to come to this decision and that too only after I developed a firm belief in mission's objectives and the 5 Plegdes that we  have taken.

I gained the divine knowlegde on 11th October'09 from Saint Kaka Ji, and he very gracefully explained me everything considering me a science student he correlated the divine energy with the omnipresent energy that is dimensionless and is distinct from elements such as sun, moon, stars,earth, water, fire,air, ether and jeev. All these elements constitute the entire creation but not the "All-pervading" Divine Spirit, which creates, sustains and regulates the whole universe. This aspect of cosmic energy termed as 'Nirankar' (Formless God), though invisible yet all-pervading.

 

I used to believe that god is watching me from somewhere and he will look to me as soon as I will call him but I guess I was wrong I felt as if he was stepping out of the room(Where I took the divine knowledge) with me. Though I was in company of saints but I was interacting with him and I really apologised to him for me being unaware of his presence, for doing all those Sins I comitted "Which I could have never comitted in his presence".

I thanked him for showing me his true "Swaroop". Speechless. All I could utter was "Aap yahi the aur main kaha kaha dhoond raha tha".

Every single religious epic I have read had been pointing towards this knowledge but I could understand the true meaning now.

 

Now I can see him, feel him, interact with him 24 x 7. I know he is there with me and will remain.

In the mean time I informed my family about all this and they are really happy I guess they too have noticed some changes in me J.

Hope to see them in Sangat soon.

 

 

 

 

Regards,

Gaurav Sharma.


|SAP– ESOA – Business Intelligence | Wipro Technologies| Hinjewadi PH-1 | Pune |T: +91-9764882454 |


 

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.

www.wipro.com

*****

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
**********************
1. Proper English Recommended. Avoid Hinglish, Pinglish or English Transliteration.
2. No Personal Communication.
3. Spiritual Content needed in Messages.
4. Archive available on http://divineexpressionblog.blogspot.com
5. Follow us on Facebook. http://bit.ly/1wWK5i
6. Follow us on Twitter @divinesouls
7. Moderators / The Nirankari Mission may not concur with the views expressed by the authors.
********************
To post to this group, send email to <Divine_Souls@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from the group, send email to <Divine_Souls-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share