AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Friday, September 11, 2009

[Divine Souls:4151] Fear..

Saints say with love Dhan Nirankar ji
 
 
                Saints with his blessings I read lot of thoughts of saints in divine souls but if  I don't understand these thoughts and don't impliment on that regarding deeds than how can I say that I ve Fear of LORD because Fear of Lord is the begining of Divine Knowlegde. When we go somewhere we see in some places some cameras are situated regarding security reasons saints when we see that cameras we come in attention form because they are watching us recording us this is some fear that comes in our mind not to do any wrong work similarly this Supreme Camera is watching us I know he is Supreme and his memory cant b destroy and recording every moment of my life but again I am doing that deeds which not in gursikhi If I am doing that work thats my fault so saints bless me to make myself like that as per Baba ji is saying dhan nirankar ji


Looking for local information? Find it on Yahoo! Local --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
**********************
1. Proper English Recommended. Avoid Hinglish, Pinglish or English Transliteration.
2. No Personal Communication.
3. Spiritual Content needed in Messages.
4. Archive available on http://divineexpressionblog.blogspot.com
5. Follow us on Facebook. http://bit.ly/1wWK5i
6. Follow us on Twitter @divinesouls
7. Moderators / The Nirankari Mission may not concur with the views expressed by the authors.
********************
To post to this group, send email to <Divine_Souls@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from the group, send email to <Divine_Souls-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share