AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

[Divine Souls:4196] the desire to quit

Dear Saints, Dhan Nirankar Ji,

It is my belief that Nirankar speaks to us in many different ways...
sometimes through the smile of a stranger... sometimes through a
perfect sunset... sometimes... through an email that on the surface is
nothing but chain mail. if only we have the heart to open up and
receive his message. I had a similar experience... one that I often
have... where if I'm feeling down or don't know where to turn to...
Nirankar, without fail... will speak to me in some manner to remind me
he listens to the deepest thoughts that we think we'll never be able
to articulate to anyone. I have found myself time and time again
doing what others do... I will pick up the phone and phone a friend...
this happens naturally... where I will dial the closest people in my
life... and without fail... they won't be home! lol. And then I
know. It's God smiling down at me... saying... why child do you
insist on turning to everyone else in your life first... and not
coming straight to me? I know that we are told to do simran... and to
turn to Nirankar... but I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that
sometimes... you can't bring yourself to do simran. There are those
moments that you find it difficult to even say the words... and it is
in those moments that Nirankar has shown how powerful he truly is..
and how loved we truly are. I have felt that love saints. As he has
listened without my saying. One of my favourite songs currently is
Arziyan from the movie Delhi 6... and it in... comes a line ... tum
say kya mangu main-tum khud he samag lo... what can I ask of you, as
you understand it already. Saints... we are so blessed to have this
infinite source of energy and motivation... that speaks to us in his
own voice... irrespective of if we call him. What a blessing. I
don't normally share these things on Divine Souls so please forgive me
if I have stated something not appropriate to this forum. I will
however include herein the emal that I received in my moment of need
that reminded me that God listens... and speaks... and he kinda likes
modern day technology as apparently... sometimes he likes to speak via
emails. :)

Humble Dhan Nirankar JI,


One day I decided to quit...
I quit my job, my relationship, my spirituality... I wanted to quit my
life.
I went to the woods to have one last talk with God.
"God", I said. "Can you give me one good reason not to quit?"
His answer surprised me...
"Look around", He said. "Do you see the fern and the bamboo?"
"Yes", I replied..
When I planted the fern and the bamboo seeds, I took very good care of
them.
I gave them light. I gave them water.
The fern quickly grew from the earth.
Its brilliant green covered the floor.
Yet nothing came from the bamboo seed.
But I did not quit on the bamboo.
In the second year the Fern grew more vibrant and plentiful.
And again, nothing came from the bamboo seed.
But I did not quit on the bamboo. He said.
"In the third year, there was still nothing from the bamboo seed. But
I would not quit. In the fourth year, again, there was nothing from
the bamboo seed. "I would not quit." He said. "Then in the fifth year
a tiny sprout emerged from the earth.

Compared to the fern it was seemingly small and insignificant... But
just 6 months later the bamboo rose to over 100 feet tall.

It had spent the five years growing roots.

Those roots made it strong and gave it what it needed to survive. I
would not give any of my creations a challenge it could not handle."

He said to me. "Did you know, my child, that all this time you have
been struggling, you have actually been growing roots."

"I would not quit on the bamboo. I will never quit on you. " Don't
compare yourself to others .." He said. " The bamboo had a different
purpose than the fern ... Yet, they both make the forest beautiful."

Your time will come, " God said to me. " You will rise high! " How
high should I rise?" I asked.

How high will the bamboo rise?" He asked in return.

"As high as it can? " I questioned.

" Yes. " He said, "Give me glory by rising as high as you can. "

I left the forest and bring back this story.

I hope these words can help you see that God will never give up on
you.

He will never give up on you.

Never regret a day in your life.

Good days give you happiness

Bad days give you experiences;

Both are essential to life.

A happy and meaningful life requires our continuous input and
creativity. It does not happen by chance. It happens because of our
choices and actions. And each day we are given new opportunities to
choose and act and, in doing so, we create our own unique journey."
Keep going...

Happiness keeps you Sweet, Trials keep you Strong, Sorrows keep you
Human,
Failures keep you humble , Success keeps You Glowing, but Only God
keeps You Going!

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION
**********************
1. Proper English Recommended. Avoid Hinglish, Pinglish or English Transliteration.
2. No Personal Communication.
3. Spiritual Content needed in Messages.
4. Archive available on http://divineexpressionblog.blogspot.com
5. Follow us on Facebook. http://bit.ly/1wWK5i
6. Follow us on Twitter @divinesouls
7. Moderators / The Nirankari Mission may not concur with the views expressed by the authors.
********************
To post to this group, send email to <Divine_Souls@googlegroups.com>
To unsubscribe from the group, send email to <Divine_Souls-unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Visit Divine Souls

Google Groups
Divine Souls
Visit this group

AddThis

Bookmark and Share